About Hampton Cove
Hampton Cove is a beautiful, master-planned community that’s part of Greater Huntsville. This picturesque community is on the Cumberland Plateau, just between Monte Sano, Keel and Green Mountains.
With a variety of spectacular homes tucked inside – there are a total of 2,000 – this idyllic enclave has 19 distinct subdivisions, 28 stocked lakes, three golf courses and miles of sidewalks, paths and trailways.
There are a number of home styles in Hampton Cove’s 19 subdivisions. Whether you want a patio home or townhome where you’re close to your neighbors or you’d prefer a multi-million-dollar luxury home with immaculately landscaped grounds, you will find it in Hampton Cove.
Hampton Cove Subdivisions and Home Styles:
- Arbor Woods: 160 homes, 2,400 square-foot minimum
- Cobblestone Cove: 170 homes, 2,400 square-foot minimum
- Cumberland Cove: 50 homes, 2,800 square-foot minimum
- Deford Mill: 2,400 square-foot minimum
- Deford Mill Estates: 2,800 and 3,000 square-foot minimum
- Eastern Shore: 2,000 square-foot minimum
- Flint Mill: 3,000 square-foot minimum
- Glen Eagles: 3,000 square-foot minimum
- Grande Highlands: 3,000 square-foot minimum
- Hampton Cove Estates: Currently under construction
- Lake Pointe: 2,100 square-foot minimum
- Mallard’s Landing: 1,800 square-foot minimum
- Providence Island: 2,400 square-foot minimum
- Stoneleigh Terrace: 2,000 square-foot minimum
- Sussex Quarter: 2,100 square-foot minimum
- Tammerack Lakes: 3,000 square-foot minimum
- Tammerack Links: 3,000 square-foot minimum
- Treyburne: 3,000 square-foot minimum
- Twelve Stones: 2,400 square-foot minimum
Hampton Cove Schools
Children who live in Hampton Cover are part of the Huntsville City Schools System. The two elementary schools, Hampton Cove Elementary and Goldsmith-Schiffman Elementary School, are located right in the community. The Hampton Cove Middle School is also here, and when students graduate from the middle school, they move on to Huntsville High School.
Dining and Shopping in Hampton Cove
Hampton Cove has its own shops and restaurants, but many residents enjoy all the amenities Huntsville has to offer. Within the community, you’ll find a spectacular bookstore, children’s clothing shops and jewelry stores. There are 11 restaurants, including a delightful ice cream shop and a spot for farm-fresh produce, right in the community as well.
You’ll also find a Publix Supermarket, Walmart, pharmacies and financial institutions located within Hampton Cove.
Hampton Cove Recreation
Hampton House, the club exclusively available to Hampton Cove residents, has a handful of amenities and holds several recreational activities throughout the year. Hampton House includes:
- Olympic-size pool
- 6 lighted clay tennis courts
- Fitness center with high-tech workout equipment
- Sand volleyball courts
- 7,000-square-foot clubhouse
Membership in Hampton House is optional.
The Flint River flows through the community in the Hays Nature Preserve, where you’ll find 538 acres of pristine wooded land. There’s a natural playground, walking trails and picnic areas.
The Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail is located within the community, and it encompasses three courses: the Highlands, River and Short Courses.
Commute Times Within and Around Hampton Cove
Hampton Cove is conveniently located near the junction of Highway 431 and Route 28. From Hampton Cove to:
- Owens Cross Roads: 6.4 miles
- Downtown Huntsville: 9.4 miles
- Meridianville: 18.9 miles
- Madison: 19.6 miles
- Guntersville: 29.6 miles
Let Us Help You Find Hampton Cove Real Estate for Sale
When you’re ready to explore the spectacular neighborhoods within Hampton Cove, call us at 256-489-2602 or get in touch with us online. We’ll put together a custom search based on your needs so you can find the perfect place to live in this peaceful, friendly master-planned community.
1 Click Hampton Cove Home Searches
Search Hampton Cove by Price
- Hampton Cove Homes for Sale Under 100k
- Hampton Cove Alabama Homes for Sale 100k 200k
- Hampton Cove AL Real Estate 200k – 300k
- Homes for Sale Hampton Cove AL 300k – 400k
- Hampton Cove Real Estate Listing 400k-500k
- Hampton Cove Alabama Homes for Sale 500k-600k
- Hampton Cove AL Real Estate 600k-700k
- Homes for Sale Hampton Cove AL 700k-800k
- Hampton Cove Homes for Sale 800k-900k
- Hampton Cove Alabama Homes for Sale 900k-1 Million
- Hampton Cove AL Real Estate Listings Over 1 Million